Students must have a faculty advisor in the Department of Psychology to be eligible for the master's in passing.
Requirements for the master's in passing:
- PSY 2010 Contemporary Topics in Psychological Research (Department Proseminar)
- PSY 1950 Intermediate Statistical Analysis in Psychology
- PSY 1952 Multivariate Analysis in Psychology
- First-year project
- Second-year project
- For CBB, Social, and Dev students: two survey courses (PSY 2020, PSY 2500, or PSY 2170)
- For Clinical students: PSY 2040 and the General Exam
Instructions for adding and applying for the AM from the FAS Registrar's Office.